What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to manifest your own miracles
- Helping you have the love-life you have always dreamed about
- Teaching you how to learn to change and then managing change
- Teaching you how to earn enough money to make you happy
- Helping you get rid of attachments that drag you down
- Teaching you how to understand what makes you happy
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Miracles Guide scores 72.17/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.miraclesguide.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $7.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: miraclesguide.com you’ll also be taken through to miraclesguide.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)